Welcome to the fold


I may introduce the Nine Inch Nails referenced titles, but in reality all is so pretty and bright at my place, the troubled youth is long by gone.
Before we set off to someone else’s home journey, I’d like to show you a bit of mine, well at least the more or less tidy bit. Trouble is that the apartment is full of boxes and things upside down. Boxes are to pack and move in September to the new place, and things upside down are of my homemade upholstery initiative - I’ve decided to make a new cover for the Ikea armchair and so far it’s been a struggle, and even though my boyfriend says that it’s much more successful than my recent attempt to make polymer clay jewelry, I’m still not convinced… and come on, I like my baked Fimo beads!
 

0 comments:

Отправить комментарий